Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1CMguKafo

Sunday, March 28, 2010

20 x 30 Blanket

My girls love blankets! They each have their own blankie that is their special blanket they always want to take everywhere. Only problem is they are big and bulky. I got tired of them dragging their blankets all around town and getting them dirty. So I thought it would be a great idea to make them each a 20x30 blanket out of this soft fabric. My thought was that this could be their "car" blanket. That way they still had a blanket to snuggle to on long rides but if they wanted to bring it in a store there would be a lot less blanket to worry about.
I labeled each one with their initials so there would be no fighting over which one is whose. So far so good. The girls love their personalized cozy blankets and I'm doing a lot less blanket cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online