Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1CMguKafo

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Children's Book

I can't believe I'm posting this because I'm not a writer and I'm definitely not a cartoon artist but I thought it might be fun to show you my first book. The idea for the book goes way back to when I was first married. We had a hamster named Sam and as a joke my husband would make up funny songs about "The Rooster and His friends" (Sam being one of the Rooster's friends). We always laughed that it would be a great idea for a book. So for my husbands 30th birthday I wrote this book and finally brought "The Rooster and His friends" to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online