Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1CMguKafo

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Fabric Dolls

I went to a super cute boutique recently and saw some little fabric dolls there and thought they would be super fun to have for my girls. But when I saw the $40 price I decided that I would make them instead:) So, I found this tutorial Here and thought I would give it a try. They were so fun to make and after the girls giggled a little at them they have not put them down. I added little piggie tails to the pattern but copied the rest.

Don't laugh at my paint job:) he he...... It's hard to say NO to a 4 year old who wants her doll to have "sleepy eyes" even when you know that the round dot eyes are much cuter and easier to paint.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the sleepy eyes! So cute Amber. Mia would love these. Maybe when life slows down a big I'll try one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I love the sleepy eyes too! I also like your dolls way better than the tutorial dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are really cute, I saw this tutorial before and saved, but never really got a chance to make it.
    Have a great weekend, from you newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online