Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1CMguKafo

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ava by Modkid......Finally Finnished

I bought this pattern (Ava by Modkid) back in October and I couldn't wait to make it. Sadly it has taken me this long to get around to finishing it but it was really fun to do. I used Michael Millers duo sasha toffee floral and teal dumb dot.


It's still cold here in Utah so I put a long sleeve white shirt under it. Then paired it with dark skinny jeans and black flats.
Oh, add no outfit is complete without a bow. Am I right? :) So, luckily I had the perfect orange flower (given to me by a dear friend) that I was able to add a few crystals and an alligator clip too. Helping to make a great finished look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online